DAARK - OUT OF MIND

 DAARK - OUT OF MIND

Dark, darker, DAARK. Some time ago I came across the music of DAARK. Their music immediately brought me back to the 80's, a time when I was still young and beautiful. Now that I'm not that young anymore it brings back memories to some underground parties I attended in those days.

There is an air of mystery surrounding this band and there is not much information to be found. What I did find is that DAARK is a Belgian duo (Peter and Jan) and what's more, they should be situated in my area but I can neither confirm nor deny that lats bit yet. DAARK describes themselves as a duo playing with all things dark 80's wave, deathrock, goth, ebm, injected with some psych and they really are reviving all of this in this era of dark inflation and new cold war times.

Out Of Mind is a song from the album Nothing Doesn't Exist and can be found on all major streaming services. But I think that you can only experience the real DAARK when you go see them live (it's on my bucket list). So go see them, buy their merch, stream their music like you should do with all the band from your local music scene. They are the ones that make life worthwile.


Lyrics : did not find any yet

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW