HE SAID NO - ALL THE BEST DAYS

 HE SAID NO - ALL THE BEST DAYS

A new Eindhoven punk sensation. That's about all the info I found about this band.

I don't know how they crossed my path but when I heared All The Best Days for the first time they drew my attention. You might have noticed on this blog that I am into a lot of different music styles and the songs I listen to are mostly influenced by the state of mind I'm in.

Listening to (ska) punk music can give me energy to start my day when it comes from a band that "connects" with me. And I can feel a connection with He Said No. They stick with straight-forward, no nonsense punk and I like it.

This video is not in the best quality but it seems that He Said No is not easy to find on Youtube.


You can also find them on Spotify if you want to listen to them with a better sound. And in this version you also get a brass-section with it: ALL THE BEST DAYS (SPOTIFY)

So, remember the name and go see them live. They are on my "wanna see" list for sure !!

Lyrics : 

Did not find any yet

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW