ASERMOIETUITKOMT - Mijn Zin

ASERMOIETUITKOMT - Mijn Zin 

As a harbringer of the new album "Miauw" (scheduled for the 20th of April 2024), Asermoietuitkomt released the new single "Mijn Zin", free translated to "I Do Whatever I Want".

Asermoietuitkomt continues to deliver their characteristic punk/hardcore style with the energy and intensity that fans appreciate. The inclusion of Fleddy Melculy's Jeroen Camerlynck in the chorus adds a great dynamic to the song.

The use of footage from various former gigs in the music video provides a nostalgic and energetic backdrop to the music. I'm glad they also used some footage from The Black Flamingo where at one point I even get my one second of fame as a living furniture cameo.

Looking forward to "Miauw"



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW