BERANG - EVERY OTHER YEAR

BERANG - EVERY OTHER YEAR 

Berang is the indie/folk project of songwriter and guitar player Bert Janssens. Sometimes acoustic, sometimes electric. Even sad from time to time, but always full of hope. And a tiny hint of punk peeks around the corner. He got inspired by Elliott Smith, Kurt Vile and Frank Turner.

For me Every Other Year is a song that is filled with hope. It has got this drive to keep me going and it brings me positive vibes every time I hear it. Next week Berang will be playing at The Black Flamingo together with Freddie Webber (must write about one of his songs too) and I must say I'm really stoked about it.

I chose this video in particular where Berang is performing in the Rua room. Songs From The Rua Room is a YouTube channel created by Daithi Rua. It's a real treasury that showcases awesome songwriting talent from Belgium and beyond. You can find out more about The Rua Room here.


Lyrics :

Did not find any yet.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW