NELE NEEDS A HOLIDAY - ONE FAN IN JAPAN

 NELE NEEDS A HOLIDAY - ONE FAN IN JAPAN

A big question that has been the topic of many conversations I had is : when is an artist succesful ? I entrusted my friend Google to find me an answer and of course the usual suspects like The Beatles and The Rolling Stones showed up in some of the results that were based on the amount of albums they sold. But (without wanting to say anything wrong about the merits they had in writing their music) doesn't it just make them succesful businessmen ?

Another quote I found was this one : "Succes comes from an alloy of curiosity, imagination, passion, talent, craft, hard work, not giving up, doing the impossible and being in the right place at the right time with the right stuff." and this sums it up a bit I think.  In my humble opinion it's even more simple than this. If an artist can reach someone's (even if it's just one person) heart and soul, then this artist is succesful.

One Fan In Japan confirms this. The song starts with Nele singing in a fragile voice about the struggle of making it as an artist and feeling guilty about failing this goal. But she has this one fan in Japan that she could touch with her music so she is succesful after all.

By now I'm sure that Nele will have more than one fan and not only in Japan. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do and don't hesitate to check out her other songs too.


Lyrics : 

Did not find any yet.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW