HUMANGA DANGA - LIMA BEAN BUNNY BOARD

 HUMANGA DANGA - LIMA BEAN BUNNY BOARD

Summer in February, that's how it felt when Humanga Danga came to play in The Black Flamingo last winter. They played with so much energy and excitement bringing surf music to another level. That night I promised them to come and check them out in June at the Surfer Joe festival in Italy (the biggest surf-rock festival in Europe, perhaps even in the world) but due to circumstances I had to bury my roadtrip-plans for this year so I could not make it. 

Humanga Danga is a Ghent based band that celebrates the rich tradition of instumental surf music. Going beyond the roots of the genre that originated in California they also put influences of Arabian folk music, tiki-tunes, space age, chica, spy and western in their songs and that's what makes them special. Never a dull moment when you see them play.

Lima Bean Bunny Board is one of the first songs I heared of them and I think it's a really catchy tune. A great companion for a road trip (when I make one again) so it went straight into my playlist. The video that comes with the tune is also funny so enjoy Humanga Danga and make sure to check out their other songs or go see them live when they're around.


Lyrics : 

In the video 😋

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW