ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW

 ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW

Life is full of surprises.  Sometimes it gives you lemons, sometimes it gives you Alps.. 

At The Black Flamingo we really are blessed with the people that come visit us.  No matter how big or small the audience, they give the artists all the attention they deserve.  One day Jesse came over to watch a show here.  I didn't knew who he was but someone pointed out to me that he also was a musician and a songwriter.  After a little research (hurrah for socials) I came across two of his projects, Alps. and CYNN' (more about CYNN' later, I'm sure).

For me Alps. is more than songs.  When I close my eyes while listening to them I can almost feel the scenery passing by.  Want You Now in particular makes me feel like being somewhere on a mountain pasture (Alps.?) and it's my perfect waking up song after a stressy week or a heavy night.

I already had the privilege to see them perfom live and what a show that was ! Go check them out if you get the chance.


Lyrics :

Do you believe in love

The way that I believe in others

Could we both belong to us

Or get lost in time for others


Do you know I'm walking out

Walking out

Do you know I want you now

Want you now


Do you believe in love

The way that I believe in others

Could we both belong to us

Or get lost in time for others


Do you know I'm walking out

Walking out

Do you know I want you now

Want you now


Do you know I'm walking out

Walking out

Do you know I want you now

Want you now


Fuck it out fuck it out


Do you ...

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY