BRACA - THE HOLE

 BRACA - THE HOLE

I'm priveleged and so thankful for that !  During corona I built my own private venue in an adjacent stable at our house.  Never could I have guessed that this place would grow out to be a little secret/underground shack where so many bands would come and play.

The first band that ever came and play at The Black Flamingo was Braca.  Braca are two brothers who play power-folk and for me they bring instant happiness from the first notes they play.  These two multi-talented brothers really are a live-experience and that's also the reason you don't find many video's on the world wide web.  So if you get the chance go see them and judge for yourself.




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW