LONEWOLVES IN PARADISE - SPIRIT DINOSAUR

 LONEWOLVES IN PARADISE - SPIRIT DINOSAUR

For me Lonewolves In Paradise is great.  One moment they bring a rock/postpunk sound and the other they throw you back to the eighties new wave vibes.  Either way they just give you the urge to party to their music.  I read once in an online review that they weren't very original in what they do but then again so are online reviews.

Spirit Dinosaur is a song that wants me to party from the first notes.  Perhaps not the wild/crazy/over-the-top kind of party but that's ok for me, because I'm not a wild/crazy/over-the-top kind of party guy.  And the dinosaur could be my spirit animal.  They say that birds are the closest descendants to dinosaurs - and a flamingo is a bird - so case closed !

A little tip : check out their other songs and check them out live. Perhaps somewhere in a Black Flamingo near you at the end of this year.


Lyrics :

It's been a long time agoHave I felt this way before?When I walked out that doorFound what I've been looking for
I found out these wrongs were no rightsLeft you without joining the fightsNo regrets, 'cause I ain't got no timeTurn these lyrics into a rhyme
My spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaur
It's been a long way from homeNo regrets, it was funBut I have moved onThere's only one place I belong
I found out these wrongs were no rightsLeft you without joining the fightsNo regrets, 'cause I ain't got no timeTurn these lyrics into a rhyme
My spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaur
RushRushRuuush!
I got a question for youThis time only the truthAnd now I'm gonna pursueAm I the only one or just another chance
My spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaurMy spirit dinosaur

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW