ITCHES - LEVEL 25

 ITCHES - LEVEL 25

I was thinking about this one but I don't really recall who made me discover this Itches song.  There are the usual suspects  but I could not point out who did it.  Perhaps a problem with booze (or the lack of it) or just the age that is kicking in.

One thing I remember is that this song gave me a big throwback to the sixties.  It was like hearing the old psychadelic garage rock again but there was something different about it.  Something new, something punky.  Anyhow it's a track to party on.  And if you get the chance to see them perform live they will let you party for sure !!  

 


 

Lyrics : 

In the lightning
nature fighting
creatures creeping
insects seeking
Contradiction
fastfood fiction
we will feed the night's addiction
plastic mountain in the distance
worth the climb to reach the kingdom


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW