CYNN' - DAUGHTER

 CYNN' - DAUGHTER

Some days music has to give me a kick in the butt to get my day going. Today is a day I need a more gentle approach. Whilst enjoying my morning coffee I'm listening to CYNN' (I already mentioned them in an earlier post about Alps. CYNN' brings me the perfect soundscape to put my mind at ease without getting clingy.

They have a great new single out that's called Wide Awake (you can listen to it here) but since day one it was Daughter that had a great impact on me. The song has a serene built up and the voices sounds so pure but it also has this little menacing twist lurking around the corner and I just love that.


Lyrics :

It's only love 

I know you wouldn't set me free 

We'll buy the tears 

so you wouldn't feel anything 

 

 We'll make it easy 

We'll make it easy 

 

If only your love 

could once be more then letting go 

When all my fire 

would end up beneath your waves 

 

When you take me home 

when I was seventheen 

When the words were gone 

somewhere in between 

Just before I go 

you nearly said it so 

'I won't go' 

 

Now you… could find me, could find me 

Till your fear’s… around me 

 

We’ll make it easy 

We’ll make it easy, around me 

 

We'll make it up 

We'll make it up 

We'll make the rules and then we stop 

 

We'll make it up 

We'll make it up 

We'll make the rules and then we stop

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW