What's it all about ?

 First of all I want to be clear : I'm not a self-proclaimed music connoisseur but I like music.

In my opinion (and that's the only opinion I'll make) there is no good or bad music.  Who am I or who is anyone for that matter to say that music is good or bad... by definition of what?

Of course there are bands or genres that I don't like.  And not all artists have a repertoire that I completely dig.  There is too much pigeonholing going on.  All these charts and best off lists are just useless.  It's just page fill and it reflects only the preference of few.  When a "musical-expert" writes a review about a gig or an album, it's just HIS opinion, not everyones.  And yet reviews can have the power to make or break an artist or a band.

In this blog I will post the music that I like or that has a special meaning to me.  Songs that hit me straight in the soul.  Music that gets me going. Lyrics that make me cry.  But it's personal because it will be only music that effects me and my life.  If there will be songs or artists here that you like or had not discovered yet ... you're welcome ! If not ... no problem, and I thank you for your attention.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW