THE SONIC REDEMPTION - CITIES OF THE BLACK SUN

 THE SONIC REDEMPTION - CITIES OF THE BLACK SUN

First I'm taking you back to more than a decade ago I think. It must have been 2012 (or '13) when I attended the small but cosy Rock Stenen festival in Lichtaart.  The band that drew my attention was Southern Voodoo. Straight forward rock'n'roll they played, and I loved it. At that time in my life I organised an annual car show and I booked them to come play at our event. You can watch a video of them (together with Diablo Blvd.) here.

Timewarp to now.  Strolling through the land of social media I saw a post from Dominique De Vos (singer/guitarplayer with Southern Voodoo) about a new project he started : The Sonic Redemption. This band is so fresh that they either don't have any content on the socials yet or I suck at searching for them. But they do have an awesome video that came with their first single : Cities Of The Black Sun.

And again it's straight forward rock'n'roll. In their own words : Belgian rock'n'roll preachers spreading the gospel of raw, high-octane music. Preachers, your gospel was heared and the song went straight to my Spotify-playlist.


Lyrics :

On screen in the video.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW