STATIC - ONE TRICK PONIES

 STATIC - ONE TRICK PONIES

If anybody remembers a post I made some days ago about Braca (that's if anybody ever reads these posts anyway), this is in some way the sequel of that post.  A few days after their shows, Lander (one of the Braca-brothers) told me that he also had another band, called Static.  He wasn't sure if their music was something I would like so he send me the link to their SoundCloud account.

The first song I heared there was One Trick Ponies and I immediately digged it.  Straight forward grunge that was made just around the corner.  In the intro drum and bass already warn you for what's coming and when the guitars kick in the song really explodes.  So damn hard to keep standing still when all this energy hits your eardrums.

One Trick Ponies is not an autobiographical song, you will find out if you also check their other songs.  Go check them out when they play in your neighbourhood and judge yourself.


Lyrics :

Unfortunately didn't find any

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW