PAPAFORMIGAS - SECRET THINGS

 PAPAFORMIGAS - SECRET THINGS

If there is a thing like love at first sight, would there also be a thing like fan at first hearing ? For me there sure is ! I only found out about this band a few days ago and they got my at the first notes.  Papaformigas is a balkan, ska, reggae, pop, polka, klezmer, gypsypunk band from the north of the Netherlands.

They will play at the amazing Muddy Roots Europe festival in Waardamme, Belgium next weekend (which I can not attend because I suck at planning) and according to some video's I saw this will sure be a blast.

I picked Secret Things because it's the first song I heared from them and what makes it even better : this video is full of flamingo's.

Enjoy !!


Lyrics :

Haven't found any yet.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

OFF THE GRID FESTIVAL

JERRY MOTOR - MARY

ALPS. - WANT YOU NOW